Friday, July 28, 2006

Back from the Edge

Some of you may not have realized or known that I got a job with the D.A.'s office here in Seattle back in December of 2005. Needless to say, my superiors were not keen on me doling out legal advice on this blog, no matter how amateurish I purported it to be. Thus, the radio silence for all these months.

Having decided about a month ago to end my job at the D.A.'s office and head back into private practice and pro-bono work, I have chosen to get back to the e-mails that have been piling up. Apparently there are a lot of you out there seeking free legal advice.

So, welcome back to me and welcome back to you. I hope I haven't disappointed you.

As always, please feel free to send me your recent questions and I'll answer them as best as I can.

No comments: